Plymale farm, along Pacific Highway S, Medford, OR
This drawing is from the 1884 book History of Southern Oregon
by Joseph Gaston. This farm site was originally settled by Mary Hatfield Plymale
and her children in 1853. In the 1860's, the farm was passed to her son Francis. The farm was sold sometime after Francis' death in 1900. Today, this is intersected by a highway and a railroad and there is no remains of the Plymale's presence at this location.
Add a Comment